Thursday 23 June 2011

Hidden Luxor - The Movie (well almost)

Want over 5 hours of quality lecturing about Luxor’s sites?

I have done a lecture series of the sites in Luxor, with lots of slides, photos, explanations etc. It compliments my e-book but with additional material, mainly history and background details. 12 modules of over 5 hours of video. You can buy here http://www.egyptologycourses.com/hidden-luxor-video-series/ It is all classroom based but if you want to see more of my work, this is an onsite lecture



available until 30th June as a taster.

8 comments:

dicksluxor said...

You have done a great job well done hope you sell lots

dicksluxor said...

Well done Jane I know you sell loads. Good Luck

Thutmose said...

I just purchased it and am looking forward to your insights. I'll be coming to Egypt for my 7th trip in March and will be bringing new people. I have my own "hidden favorites", but I will be very interested in your perspectives.

James

Jane Akshar said...

I will be very interested in your feed back

Thutmose said...

I went through the first module on the Karnak Temple. Very informative. We do have similar favorites there in the Open Air Museum and Botanical Garden areas. It really shows you what is usually missed by people who take the quick tours!

James

Jane Akshar said...

I so agree, it was hard to do Karnak and not make it too long. The ast time I guided there I took 5 hours and that was not including anything to the south like Khonsu. How a guide can do it in 40 minutes defeats me

Thutmose said...

I've seen most of the courses, and I have to say "Bravo!". I'll have to visit the Seti Temple now. :)

Jane Akshar said...

thank you so much, it was very nerve racking publishing but the feedback has been so positive it makes it all worthwhile. I am so glad to have introduced you to a new site.