Saturday 13 September 2008

Just in case

Welcome if you have come from LuxorNews on Tour Egypt either http://touregypt.net/teblog/luxornews/ or www.luxornews.net. I have put up this alternative just in case they get affected by the hurricane. I remember last time there was one there they lost a couple of servers and it took a while for them to get back up as the whole state was affected.

A bit of personal news, I have been accepted at Manchester University as a student on their 4 year Online Egyptology Course. I am so looking forward to it. I am hoping it increases my understanding which means I can share even more with you.

We have had a quiet summer and with a bit of ill health I have not been able to get out and about but tonight I sat in my bedroom watching TV and realised I had not got the a/c on so it must be cooling down. So I hope to be out and about soon.

1 comment:

Ben Morales-Correa said...

Congratulations on being accepted at Manchester. Quite an achievement!